• Constant Contact: Integration with Constant Contact for creating email campaigns
• Quick Pick: Ability to rename a Quick Pick item on Make a Sale window
• Sales Orders: Ability to print a sales order after printing the deposit receipt. In prior versions, the Sales Order screen closed after printing a deposit receipt and the user had to find the sales order in history in order to print it
• Tax rate no longer rounds up for mobile payments (GoPayments)
• CVV compliance – For enhanced security, CVV is now a mandatory field while processing manual card entry transactions.
R3 Release – Sales, Purchasing and Items Improvements
• Associates and Assistant Managers will no longer be able to see Cost listed as Price when searching for or scanning an item onto a Sales Receipt, in Quick Pick items, or Receiving Voucher.
• Filters set for Quick Pick Items will remain in place after making edits.
Add’l Information available on the QuickBooks Community Site: