Request a Free Consultation
Or call (415) 785-4095 to speak with a team member.
- Three simultaneous users supported in a data file
- Receivables and revenue: invoices, credit memos, statements, sales receipts, receive payments, estimate to invoice
- Payables and expenditures: purchase orders, item receipts, pay bills
- Job costing
- Inventory part tracking
- Time and mileage tracking
- Banking activities: deposits, checks, credit card charges, credits, bank charges, interest, paychecks, online banking, bank reconciliation
- Sales tax: collect and pay sales tax
- Multiple currency
- Price levels: fixed %
- Reports: budgets, robust operational and financial reporting
- Everything in Pro plus…
- Five concurrent users in data file
- Sales orders/back order tracking, current availability tracking, sales order to PO to invoice
- Unit of measure, build assembly, inventory center
- Job costing: estimate to PO, change order tracking, view un-billed time and expense from one window, batch invoice time and expense
- Reporting: balance sheet by class, previous reconciliation reports, forecasting, business planner, industry specific reporting
- Price levels: per item, not just fixed percentage
- Billing rate levels
- Journal entries: create a reversing entry
- Filter sales order and purchase order reports based on current availability
- Closing date exception report
- Everything in Premier plus…
- Faster processing and more transactions
- Reporting for parent and subsidiary companies
- Granular user permissions
- Multiple location tracking & reporting
- Mobile Inventory barcode scanning
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Tools
- Over 150 Reports, advanced reporting
- Dedicated customer success manager you can call with any questions about your QuickBooks products.
- Remote hosting
- Up to 30 users
- Better shared access to data with employees and your accountant
- No software or local data to manage – no upgrades or release updates
- Robust assistance center with online chat
- Easier app sync with nightly automatic downloads
- Automatically sends invoices and statements
- Automatically send reports
- Bank and credit card transactions download nightly
- Track inventory first-in-first-out (FIFO)
- Multiple windows open at the same time
- iPad and iPhone apps are free with automatic sync
- Option to receive payments by credit card and ACH electronic payments
Multiple location allows you to track and process inventory at multiple locations. including bins. Mobile barcode scanning makes physical inventory management fast and reliable. Newly customizable reports deliver better insights. Prioritize sales orders and improve picking. Includes the ability to track serial numbers or lot numbers.
QuickBooks Payroll services allows you to perform job costing, track and administer company benefits and workers comp, prepare and submit payroll taxes or have them processed on your behalf via your payroll provider. We offer multiple solutions Including Intuit Payroll, ADP Payroll, and Gusto Payroll.
Get paid fast by adding a Pay Now button to your invoices and allow customers to pay online via credit card or ACH, including recurring payments. Manage and accept payments via mobile app. Auto update QuickBooks when you get paid. Standalone mobile payments option. eCommerce payments connection, EMV reader available. Competitive rates- let us do a rate review! Pay as you go plans available.
Automate online item listings and pricing. Post sales data from ecommerce channels. Collect orders, split and route them as necessary for fulfillment. Synchronize inventory counts with the ecommerce system. Gather customer data and automate receipt and shipping notifications.
Intuit Field Service Management
Worry less about work order status, technician productivity and receivables. Intuit Field Service Management simplifies your business and gives you more control over your people, customers, cash flow and costs. Best of all, it works seamlessly with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise to keep your financial and field service data in sync.
Numerous services are available to host your QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Point of Sale applications, alleviating the need to maintain hardware or a network. At Business Cents, we help find the right solution and assist with the setup, whether it be during or subsequent to the initial software purchase.
Qbox, from CoralTree, provides the ability to share QuickBooks company files among one or more users, regardless of their physical location. If multi-user interactive access is not critical, Qbox is an excellent tool to share your QB file with your bookkeeper, accountant, consulting, business owners, etc. Click here to see an article written by David on Qbox. And contact us if you would like to sign-up.
Another agile product from Intuit, TSheets is an online tool that tracks time on any device, integrates payroll and allows you to send accurate invoices. Not only efficient at tracking hours, TSheets can assign customer/jobs, types of activity, and tailor employee assignments, all while working seamlessly with QB products.
Transaction Pro Importer
While QuickBooks does not have native transaction importing capability, we have the ability to facilitate one-time data migrations or ongoing imports via Transaction Pro Importer from Baystate Consulting. Transaction Pro Deleter, Q2Q as well as other migration tools are also available for your migration needs.
A solid employee scheduling tool, Planday allows you to build work schedules in minutes using templates and sales data from Lightspeed to maintain staffing levels that map to demand. Ensure your employees are present, connected and engaged via schedule communications, attendance tracking and real-time communication. Run payroll quickly and accurately by integrating time and attendance data directly with QuickBooks.
We can manage all things web, or focus on creating a web framework you can customize and control. Once your website is up and running, we will ensure it gets the attention it deserves. It’s not easy to be the first in line. We can enhance your site so search engines prioritize it over others and get your message out there clearly -and at the front of the pack. We also build responsive and elegant email blasts, tested across all platforms. With years of experience and our feet pointed toward the future, collaborating with our clients allows us to strategize your needs in a comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
While we had the benefit of experienced and loyal in-house bookkeepers and an excellent CPA firm, when it came to the standardization of our accounting processes, Business Cents and David Glantz became the key to solving the puzzle. His methodical approach to the prevailing accounting complications combined with his experience and patience ensured that during the course of the project, forward progress was achieved at a stable pace, ultimately resulting in an accounting system which produces timely, standardized and accurate reporting to allow for optimal business management. I would highly recommend the services of Business Cents and David Glantz for any enterprises facing similar challenges
David is very trustworthy and a good problem solver. He assisted us in setting up QuickBooks Enterprise and our POS systems for 40 companies across US, Canada, and HK. Business Cents supports us promptly when we run into issues. They provide excellent tech support with cost effective management advise. I highly recommend hiring Business Cents since he will let you know what software works for your firm.